« All Events
St. Lucie County Fair
February 23 - March 4
- PRCA Rodeo–Friday and Saturday Feb. 23 and 24 at 7:30 PM in the Adams Arena. Big time cowboys meet up for one of the finest rodeos in the area.
- Demo Derby—One of the most popular events at the fair ONE DAY ONLY—Saturday March 3 at 6:00. GET THERE EARLY!
- Lady Houdini, Escape Artist—The fantastic show of Lady Houdini is captivating. The show will leave you breathless as she maneuvers different escapes both in and out of the famous Water Torture Cell.
- Chris Mabrey—Master Hypnotist—You can actually participate in the hypnotic experience! Be ready to laugh and be amazed as local folks partake in Chris’ hypnotic show.
- Show Me Safari Pig Races—Listen for the bugle and head for your front row seat at the famous pig races!
- Show Me Safari Petting Zoo—Always a staple at the St. Lucie County Fair. Young and old alike always enjoy learning about the various exotic animals on display. This show is both educational and fun.
- Rocket the Robot—9 feet tall, lights galore and funny to boot! Be on the lookout (you can’t miss him) Rocket.
- The Dweebs! Expect the Dweebs to deliver something for every musical taste, every age and every type of fan! This great interactive show is one you won’t want to miss!
- Judge Talford take an acoustical musical journey…a fresh new sound that appeals to the younger audience while others take a stroll down memory lane…ummm Blue Grass plays rock…don’t miss it.
- Nick’s Kids Show…A huge hit at last year’s fair. Nick gets both the kids and adults moving!!
- Lloyd Mabrey—20 years with the fair. He brings them back every year with his 12-string guitar…relax in the Home Arts Building everyday with Lloyd.
- Shenanigan’s– Fast-paced, true family entertainment…See the Wild West go WACKO!