The chefs from the 2014 Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival gather for brunch at Café Boulud to conclude the festival. / Contributed
Mark your calendars now for the 2016 Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival, taking place from Dec. 8-11, 2016. This year’s event – headquartered at The Four Seasons resort in Palm Beach – will include everything that you could desire. From formal dinners to kids’ cooking classes to a grand tasting celebration, your palate will be dancing in delight with all of the options.
This year’s event will include some of the top chefs and restaurants in the Palm Beaches, as well as a variety of chefs with national and international fame. The line-up of chefs includes Clay Conley, Tim Lipman, Zach Bell, Lindsay Autry, Robert Irvine, Daniel Boulud, Johnny Iuzzini, Elizabeth Falkner, Jeff Mauro, Brad Kilgore, Giorgio Rapicavoli, Timon Balloo, and Top Chef Season 13 winner Jeremy Ford. National musical headliner Coolio will perform.
Tickets to the Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival
Tickets for the festival can be purchased by visiting pbfoodwinefest.com or calling 877-503-9463. Guests can purchase individual event tickets. Festival ticket packages are no longer available. Please note that tickets are selling quickly; in fact, some events are sold out.
Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival Schedule
THURSDAY, DEC. 8
- SUSTAIN at PB Catch Seafood & Raw Bar (Anita Lo, George Mendes, Ken Oringer and Aaron Black). Guests will enjoy a five-course, seafood-inspired dinner.
- The First Bite at Buccan (Clay Conley and Mike Lata). Guests will enjoy a four-course seated dinner.
- A Rustic Root at Avocado Grill (Amanda Cohen, Elizabeth Falkner, Julien Gremaud and Dean Max). Guests will enjoy a five-course seated dinner featuring fresh and healthful cuisine.
FRIDAY, DEC. 9
- Miami Takeover at Meat Market (Sean Brasel, Timon Balloo, Jeremy Ford, Richard Hales, and Jose Mendin). Guests will enjoy a Miami-inspired lunch menu.
- Southern Revival at The Regional (Lindsay Autry, Michelle Bernstein, Stephen Stryjewski, Virginia Willis). (SOLD OUT)
- Chef Welcome Party at The Breakers resort in Palm Beach (SOLD OUT)
SATURDAY, DEC. 10
- Kids’ Kitchens at The Four Seasons (SOLD OUT)
- Rise and Dine at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Manalapan (Brad Kilgore, Giorgio Rapicavoli, Lee Wolen and Josh Thomsen). Guests will enjoy a walk-around breakfast with a view.
- Chillin’ ‘n’ Grillin’ at The Four Seasons (SOLD OUT)
- Lunch at the Grill at Palm Beach Grill (Chef Andrew Schor). Guests will enjoy a four-course sit-down lunch.
- Street Food: Battle Royal presented by SYSCO at The Four Seasons in Palm Beach (SOLD OUT)
- After Hours at Imoto (Clay Conley). Guests will enjoy late-night bites with wine pairings.
SUNDAY, DEC. 11
- Daniel & Friends, presented by Old School Bakery at Café Boulud at The Brazilian Court (Daniel Boulud, Elizabeth Falkner, Mike Lata, Stephen Stryjewski, Rick Mace). Guests will enjoy a lavish brunch buffet with stunning dessert displays and refreshing cocktails.
- 10th annual Grand Tasting, presented by Stoli at The Gardens Mall. Guests will enjoy a walk-around tasting with bites from more than 60 of South Florida’s hottest chefs and restaurants. The Grand Chef Throwdown will also take place at the Grand Tasting, to conclude the festival, and one lucky chef will go home with a $10,000 prize.
To purchase tickets and to see full event descriptions and pricing information, visit pbfoodwinefest.com.
The information in this post is current, as of October 9, 2016.