Job-seekers and students who would like free help with creating a cover letter and résumé, or writing a literature paper, read on.
Maybe you need tutoring help with a research paper on literature or on some other English-related topic …
Or you’re a job-seeker who’s not sure what to say on your cover letter and résumé to ensure that you have the best chance of landing the interview — and the position you want …
Or you’re a business owner who needs assistance with, say, editing your website or writing copy for it …
Located in the downtown Lake Worth, Fla., offices of Florida Food & Farm, at 803 Lake Ave., Your Career Advantage (www.your-career-advantage.net) is run by a retired college and university instructor who also served as a newspaper writer and editor.
How can Your Career Advantage benefit you?
- Part One provides general information, for everyone, about creating a cover letter and résumé.
- Part Two is designed for high-school students who need a cover letter and résumé.
- Do you have a criminal record and want to create a cover letter and résumé? See Part Three.
- Part Four provides general tips on mechanics (for example, capitalization) and grammar.
- Part Five has advice — such as how to write an effective thesis statement — for those writing a paper on literature.
- If you need copywriting, speechwriting or editing help, I can help with that, too.